FREE Virtual ‘Eligibility & Scholarship’ Workshop
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 – 8:00 p.m. est.
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic and in order to keep families safe, Dynamite Sports is sponsoring a FREE Virtual ‘Eligibility & Scholarship’ Workshop that you can watch from the comfort and safety of your HOME Laptop/PC/etc. This Workshop is for Parents and ALL athletes in grades 8-12 that have aspirations of playing College Sports. This Nationally Acclaimed program, “Guiding the College-Bound Athlete” will be conducted by National Recruiting Expert, Rick Wire & “Special Guest” Coy Wire, Stanford Graduate, 9-yr. NFL Veteran and CNN/HLN Sports Correspondent.
I am inviting ALL athletes and their parents to participate in this exciting and informative event.
You will learn the following:
- How to get Noticed
- How to make sure your Athlete will be ACADEMICALLY Eligible to play in College as a freshman
- How to get an Athletic Scholarship or Grant
- How to setup Recruiting Visits
- Why you should start as early as 8th Grade!
- Why there are more opportunities at D-III, NAIA & Junior Colleges
Participants will also receive an SAT/ACT prep program ($350 value)!
(S&H Not Included)
You MUST “Pre-Register” for this Virtual Workshop.
Space is limited! Don’t miss your chance. Save your spot NOW!
Click HERE to register—>>>save your spot for Tuesday, May 26th at 8:00 pm EST.
High School Athletic Department